Manufacture of Industrial, Protective, Marine Traffic, Automotive & Decorative Paints
Epoxy phenolic is two component coating. This product provides long term resistance to corrosion even under aggressive conditions. Other characteristics of this paint excellent oil resistance, chemical resistance against acids & alkalis. Suitable for coating industrial environments, lining storage tanks exposed to immersion splash sea water.
• The surface should be free form any rust, moisture, mill scale, oil & grease
• Mechanical & chemical surface preparation methods should be performed depending on the type of contamination, the coating system environmental condition & the service life
• Apply the paint immediately followed by surface preparation
• Flush equipment with recommended cleaner before use – Stir component A (base) with a Power Mixer.
• Add hardener to base in the proper Mixing continue stirring for 5-10 Minutes.
• After 10 –15 minutes add Shakiba’s thinner for ready to use
• Use Shakiba’s thinner for adjusting the viscosity. -The consumption depends on temperature & type of equipment & thickness paint
• This product is flammable it must be kept away from heat, flash & flame
• keep container closed use with adequate ventilation & Earth
• Prolonged & repeated contact with skin may be harmful
• In case of eye contact flush with plenty of water and check with a medical doctor.
• Pot life, drying time are dependent or air and steel temperature, applied film thickness.
• Never apply coatings under environmental condition. – Adjusting the viscosity & pressure.
• This information given 25°C temperature and changed temperature cause to change data.
• Don’t use different thinner; otherwise we decline all responsibilities of it. – For more information, please call to sale engineering expert.
For more information about this product, you can download the related PDF file from the link below.