Manufacture of Industrial, Protective, Marine Traffic, Automotive & Decorative Paints
Wash primer is a two component coating. It is used as a pre- treatment coating on clean and unpainted ferrous & non- ferrous substrates such as aluminum, copper, tin, cadmium, zinc. brass & galvanized steel. Prior to applying the new coating system in order to increase adhesion and corrosion resistance. As a result, we offer wash primer as connection factor between paint and surface and it can also be used as an under coat.
• The surface should be free form any rust, moisture, mill scale, oil & grease
• Mechanical & chemical surface preparation methods should be performed depending on the type of contamination, the coating system environ mental condition & the service life
• Apply the paint immediately followed by surface preparation .
• Flush equipment with recommended cleaner before use – Stir component A (base) with a Power Mixer.
• Add hardener to base in the proper Mixing continue stirring for 20-30 Minutes.
• After 30 minutes add Shakiba’s Thinner until color change from yellow to yellow green, then wash primer is ready to use.
• Use Shakiba’s thinner for adjusting the viscosity.
• The con summation depends on temperature & type of equipment & thickness paint .
• This product is flammable it must be kept away from heat, flash & flame
• Keep container closed use with adequate ventilation & Earth
• Prolonged & repeated contact with skin may be harmful
• In case of eye contact flush with plenty of water and check with a medical doctor.
• Pot life, drying time is dependent on air and steel temperature, applied film thickness.
• Never apply coatings under environmental condition.
• Adjusting the viscosity & pressure.
• This information given 25°C temperature and changed temperature cause to change data.
• Don’t use different thinner; otherwise we decline all responsibilities of it.
• For more information, please call to sale engineering expert .
For more information about this product, you can download the related PDF file from the link below.